We all love Dr. Seuss, whether it’s his books, his movies, or just his inspiring quotes like these. Read bellow for a few that I like.
From his famous books/movies:
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing’s going to get better, it’s not.”
- “I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent.”
–Horton Hears a Who
- “And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch’s small heart grew three sizes that day.”
–The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
From when he was just saying:
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.”
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”
- “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
- “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.”
- “If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.”
- “So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
- “And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.”
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
–All from Dr. Seuss
Make sure to comment, and FOLLOW!! I would love to know what your favorite quote is, or if you like one of these a lot. And make sure to tell me if you like a different quote-giver better than Dr. Seuss (I can’t possibly think of any!) because I would sure love to know!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Kaylee 😉